Redeemer Lutheran Preschool
An Accredited Early Childhood Program
Our goal is to make a positive contribution to the life of each child in our care. We believe each child is a unique and special gift from GOD.
(Mark 10:13-16, Luke 10:27, Proverbs 22:6)
The staff of Redeemer Lutheran Preschool strives to create a positive first learning experience by providing:
- A Christ-centered environment/curriculum
- Teacher directed activities and self-chosen centers that by nature of design instill learning
- A structured work time that follows the California Preschool Learning Foundations as it applies to social/emotional development, language and literacy, and mathematics
- Extra-curricular activities that instill the values of friendship, family, and fellowship (please see our annual calendar of events)
Your child will experience the joy of learning with age-appropriate curriculum which involves the cultivation of each child’s interest and curiosity while preparing them for kindergarten and beyond. Focus on language development, writing, counting, and science exploration.
Your child will know Christ’s love and forgiveness through Christ-centered programs and curriculum, Bible stories, activities, weekly chapel and prayer.
Your child will develop a positive self-image, become independent and self-reliant, understand individual differences, and learn respect adn compassion for others through play and social interaction.
Your child will enjoy participating in music, movement, drama and art.
Reasons To Choose Redeemer Lutheran Preschool
- Faith-based weekly chapel
- An NLSA Christian program (National Lutheran School Accreditation)
- Creative arts and music program
- Learning materials that can be readily adapted to use with varying skill levels depending on developmental readiness.
- Secure facility with spacious classrooms
- Brand new Rainbowfish and Dolphin classrooms (Dedicated 8/2018)
- Learning centers that engage and challenge children
- Spacious play areas
- Extended care that offers enrichment activities
- All staff have completed an AA or BA in early childhood or Child Development
- Curriculum that is age appropriate (please see specific classroom goals/schedule)