Redeemer Lutheran Preschool
An Accredited Early Childhood Program
Our goal is to make a positive contribution to the life of each child in our care. We believe each child is a unique and special gift from GOD.
(Mark 10:13-16, Luke 10:27, Proverbs 22:6)
The staff of Redeemer Lutheran Preschool strives to create a positive first learning experience by providing:
- A Christ-centered environment/curriculum
- Teacher directed activities and self-chosen centers that by nature of design instill learning
- A structured work time that follows the California Preschool Learning Foundations as it applies to social/emotional development, language and literacy, and mathematics
- Extra-curricular activities that instill the values of friendship, family, and fellowship (please see our annual calendar of events)
Reasons To Choose Redeemer Lutheran Preschool
- Faith-based weekly chapel
- An NLSA Christian program (National Lutheran School Accreditation)
- Creative arts and music programs
- Learning materials that can be readily adapted to use with varying skill levels depending on developmental readiness.
- Secure facility with spacious classrooms
- Learning centers that engage and challenge children
- Spacious play areas
- Extended care that offers enrichment activities
- All staff have completed an AA or BA with early childhood or Child Development units
- Curriculum that is age appropriate (please see specific classroom goals/schedule)
Redeemer Lutheran Preschool admits students of any race, color, religious affiliation, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities accorded or made available to students of the preschool. The preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious affiliation, nationality or ethnic origin in the administration of its policies.